Sunday 12 August 2012

Fashion and beauty Haul

Hello everyone
So today i have a haul post for you i hope you like.







1.Yellow crop top, newlook sale £1
I basically only brought this top because it was £1, and it looks really Nice with the high wasted shorts.
2.High wasted shorts, newlook £19.99
I have wanted high wasted shorts for so long, but i never had enough money, but this month i have earned some money from doing some gardening so i had to get them.
3.Floral vest top,H&M £7.99
I don't own any floral items so i thought i would buy this because i love the pattern and because it was only £7.99. 
4.Pink ombre top,H&M sale £5
I have wanted something ombre for a while, so when i saw this in the sale i had to get it.Its a bit different for me because i don't wear pink but this looks really nice with the high wasted shorts.
5.Mint green shorts,H&M sale £4
I already own these shorts in a cobalt blue colour but when i saw these in the sale i had to get them because i love mint green,and these shorts fit me really well.
6.White high top trainers, newlook £12.99
If you saw my cravings post you would have seen that i wanted the converse but they were to much and i was going to find some look alikes, well when i went in to new look i saw these and i just new u had to get them they look almost the same so i new i had to get them.
I find newlooks shoes sizing very strange I'm normally size 5 but there size 5s are to small and 6 is a bit to big, but as i really wanted these i got the 6, better to big than small ay.







1.Cross necklace,Claire's sale £2.50
I brought this because it looks like one that they sell in topshop and it was only £2,50
2.Hamsa hand necklace,Miss selfridge sale £2
3.Collar necklace,H&M £3.99
Iv wanted a collar necklace for a while but there all so expensive and when i saw this for £3.99 i had to get it.
4.LA colours eye pencil sharpener, beauty base 99p
When i went to the olympics me and my mom went into the westfield shopping centre and i have seen some people on youtube rave about the nail polishes, but i couldn't buy those because i wouldn't be abul to take them in to the Olympic park.I really needed a new sharpener so i got this one (but its not the best)
5.White nail art pen, beauty base 99p
I have wanted a white nail art pen for a while so when i saw this for 99p i had to get it
6.LA colours palettes
they were both 99p so i thought i would pick up these two, there was loads to pic from and these were the ones i picked. the gold toned palette is called tea time and the pink toned palette is called wine & roses.

Just to let you all now i didn't buy this all at ounce it was over about 4 different shopping trips over a month.

So one more thing i got was my second lobe piercing, i have wanted it done for a while and when i got my money i was like right I'm getting it done, it cost me only £9.95 which i thought was really good. The only thing i hate about having my ears done is that you have to wear the same earrings for about three months and cant change them up, i also don't like sleeping with earrings in i think its really uncomfortable. 


So thank you for reading this very long post and please follow
Louise
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the ombre top, I've been looking for something similar but couldn't find it in my H&M. Love the shorts & Jewellery too :) x

    ReplyDelete