Monday 8 April 2013

This or That Tag


Hello everyone. Today's post is going to be the this or that tag, i saw that the lovely Athena from mostly sophisticated had done this tag so i thought i would do it. I dont do many tags so hopefully you can learn a bit more about me from this tag.

Makeup

Blush or bronzer ?
Blush

Lip gloss or lipstick ?
I would have to say lip gloss because it gives a bit of colour and moisture.

Liner or mascara?
This a hard one for me beacuse if i don't wear the eye liner in my waterline i look weird with just mascara, ahh i don't know, okay im gonna choose eye liner

Foundation of concealer?
Foundation

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
Neutral

Pressed of loose eye shadow?
Pressed, loose is to much effort.

Nails

OPI or China Glaze?
Hmm i don't really own a lot from both of these brands but im gonna say OPI

Short or long nails?
Long but not to long

Acrylic or natural nails?
Natural

Brights or dark's?
That's a hard one i love both, it depends what im in the mood for.

Nail art or no nail art?
I love nail art but it takes so long to do but im gonna say nail art because it can look really pretty.

Body

Perfume or body spray?
Perfume

Body lotion or body butter?
Hmm, body lotion i think.

Body wash or body soap?
Body wash (who uses body soap?)

Lush or another bath company ?
Hmm i don't really like wasting my money on things that only last for like one or two uses, neither, but i do like the smell of lush.

Fashion

Jeans or joggers?
Joggers can look chavvy (no offence to chavs) so i would wear them round the house but yh i choose joggers, but i do actually normally wear leggings i don't own any joggers.

Long sleeve or short sleeves?
Short sleeves

Dresses or skirts?
I don't really wear either but if i had to i would wear a skirt (im more of a jeans of trouser person)

Stripes or tartan?
Hmm that's a hard one, stripes because they are timeless.

Flip flops or sandals?
Hmm i really wear opened toed shoes because i hate my toes, they only time i wear them is on the beach or by the pool so i would say flip flops

Scarves or hats?
Scarves !! Hats don't suit me !!

Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs

Necklaces or bracelets?
Necklaces because bracelets can get on my nerves !!

Heels or flats ?
Flats, i never wear heels.

Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Nither im not really a fan of boots.

Jacket or hoodie ?
Hmm, hoodies they are way more comfy !!

New look or primark ?
New look, not really a fan of primark, don't know why.

Topshop or Miss selfridge?
Topshop

Hair

Straight or curly?
Straight looks better on me.

Bun or ponytail?
I wear ponytails more as there easy, but i still love buns, both

Hair grips or butter fly clips?
Hair grips.

Hair spray or gel?
Hair spray.

Long or short hair?
Long

Light or dark hair?
Hmm my hair is in the middle but i really like blonde hair so im gonna choose light.

Side fringe or full fringe?
I have a middle parting so i don't either, but im gonna say side fringe.

Up or down?
Down

Random

Rain or shine?
Shine (now who's gonna say rain,really)

Summer or winter?
I prefer the summer weather, but i prefer the fashion in winter. So both

Autumn or spring?
Spring but if you live in England like me you will now that we don't really have a spring, but i do hate autumn.

Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
Vanilla !!

So yh that's all the questions i did chance the questions a little as the girl i got them of was american, (i think) so if your from England and want to do this tag the questions will make more sense to you, by the way i tag you all of you to do this i would love to see your answers.

Thank you for reading and please follow

Fashionxox1

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I can't imagine having to choose between some of these! xx

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and oh yes it took a while lol x

      Delete
  2. Awh haha great answers! Glad to see you used the tag(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my answers today :)

    Nyss x

    http://missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/this-or-that-beauty-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I've been hunting around for tags to do so I'm def going to steal this one off you!
    Lovely blog btw :) Thank you for leaving your link on the bbloggers chat!
    Kay.
    www.baninibeauty.com

    ReplyDelete