Monday 22 April 2013

Whats in my Holiday Make up Bag

Hello all, so im back from my holiday and i thought i would do a few posts of the beauty things i toke with me and i will also do a haul of the things i brought (lots of clothes :) ) So in this post im going to show you the makeup i brought with me. BTW the pictures were toke at the place we were staying at, that's why the background it different, i actually really like it its a shame i cant have this as my background all the time :(


Makeup brushes
I brought a collection of brushes with me just in case if i needed them or wanted to use them.
From left to right
Angled brush- i use this for gel eye liner that i put in my water line.
flat rounded brush- i use this with black eye shadow to set the gel liner and also to smudge a bit of black into my top and bottom lash line.
Blending brush- i use this to blend my eye shadow.
Eye shadow brush- i use this to put colour all over my lid.
Eyebrow and lash comb- i use this to brush through my brows.
Pointed foundation brush- i use this to blend in my concealer.
Blush brush- i use this for blusher.
Pencil brush- i use this to put shadow underneath my eye.
Fluffy angled brush- i use this for my brow bone highlight and to blend eye shadow out.
Angled brush- i use this for my eye brows.
Contour brush- i use this to contour, set my foundation with powder and for highlight.
Shading brush- i use this to put colour in my crease.
Buffing brush- i use this for my foundation.


Face products
When im on holiday i don't normally have much time to get ready, so i decided to bring some products that i can use when im in a rush.
From left to right.
NARS orgasm blush- i love this, its very shimmery so its great when you don't have enough time to use blush and highlight.
Estee Lauder pallet- this has no name but it has a blush a bronzer and a high light, i only use the bronzer as the others are very sheer, but the bronzer is a great contour colour.
L'Oreal true match foundation- this is also a great product to use when in a rush, as i think it apply's better using you fingers, using your fingers is a lot quicker than using a brush.
Fashionista brush on ready to wear concealer- This is a highlighting concealer so i use it under my eyes, it covers dark circles well and dosent crease which is always a plus.
Rimmel match perfection foundation- I love this foundation the formula is great it smells amazing and its really cheap, this one is actually running out now so i need to buy a new one soon.
Natural collection powder- This is nothing special just a cheap powder that dose the job, it keeps my foundation in place all day and its only £1.99.
Clinique lines smoothing concealer- i use this to cover up blemishes and anything that my foundation hasn't covered up, ermm this is okay i find it dosent last very long even if i set it with powder, its almost the same formula as the collection lasting perfection concealer, the only difference is the collection one lasts at lot longer than this.
Benefit high beam mini- This is a great high lighter, i do have the full size that i brought a while back, but i was waiting till this mini had finished, so i decided to finish this up on holiday as its small and i want to start my full size.
Natural collection blush in pink cloud- this is a really lovely pink colour especially for pale people, it really brightens up your skin and just looks lovely and its only £1.99.



Lip products
These are all my favorite lip products i have actually done a post on my top 5 high street lip products and that involved all of these products apart form one, so if you would like to see that post click here.
Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in Lovesick- I love this, its a gorgeous fuscia pink colour that has a minty fresh smell and the great thing about it is that it does actually stain your lips....its great.
Kate Moss matte lipstick in 101- This is a lovely every day light pink colour, it smells amazing and i just love the colour.
Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake- This is also a lovely every day pink colour, the formula is great it adds colour and it keeps your lips moisturised at the same time.
Revlon lip butter in sweet tart- This is a lovely fuscia pink colour which is almost a little bit coraly, its great to wear if you want to brighten your makeup up a bit.
Collection lock n hold lip gloss in body pop- This is a lovely bubblegum pink colour, it smells amazing and has a very interesting applicator.
Sleek glossed lip gloss in whisper- This is a lovely pink colour that is very pigmented and its great to put over lipsticks that are bright if you want to tone them down a bit.


Eye products 
Maybelline the rocket volum express mascara- I love this mascara the formula is great and i really like the brush, it makes my lashes really long and adds just a bit of volume.
Models own grow fast mascara- I don't know about this helping my lashes grow but it is a good mascara its very black and makes my lashes nice and long.
Maybelline gel eyeliner- I love this product it stays on my water line almost all day and is really black, apparently it is comparable to the Bobbie brown and MAC gel eyeliners which is always good as this is a lot cheaper, also i have had this for around a year now and its still going strong.
Rimmel sexy cures mascara- I love this mascara but i don't think Rimmel sell it any more because when i have done to find it it hasn't been there :( It makes my lashes sooo long and sexy (see what i did there)
Collection eyeliner in black magic- This also really good in the waterline as long as you set it with black eye shadow,  its really black very smooth and applys very well to the water line and the top lash line with out pulling on the skin.
MUA clear mascara- I use this to set my eyebrows in place, it dose a very good job and its only £1


Eye shadow
Urban decay naked basics pallet- I love the colours in this pallet there very neutral and i love that most of them are matte, the packaging is great for traveling as well.
Sleek storm pallet- the colours in the is pallet are lovely they are very shimmery and this pallet also has my eyebrow powder in it.
Urban Decay primer potion- I love this stuff i have kind of oily eye lids so eye shadows always crease on me but when i use this they don't crease at all and it keeps my shadows looking perfect all day long i couldn't live with out this !!

Thank you so much for reading

Fashionxox1

10 comments:

  1. This was really helpful as I'm going away at the end of May and never know what to take!! :) xx

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'travel' make up has more stuff in it than my entire make up collection :'( Waah! #bloggerenvy
    Great post though :)
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sleek gloss in 'Whisper' is one my favourites! Such a pretty colour and isn't sticky at all! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the real technique brushes!! I really want to get more :)

    http://tinypollypocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post has got me so excited about holidays! Love choosing the makeup to take. I need to crack out the Sleek Storm palette more often I love the shades in it!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha and me lol, yh u should its a brilliant pallet x

      Delete