Saturday, 1 September 2012

Morning skin care routine.

Hello everyone.
This my morning skin care routine enjoy.

NIVEA daily essentials facial wips
I start off by using a face wipe all over my face to make sure my face is nice and clean and freashen me up a bit.
I dont tend to wash or cleanse my face in the morning, some times i splash my face with water to wake me up a bit but thats it, its mainly because im kind of lazy lol, i feel like the wipes do the job for me.



Beauty formulas on the spot treatment.
Next i will put some of this on my cheeks and my chin to keep the spots away.
This is really good concidering it was only 99p, i feel like it really dose work, so doses my brother because he always steals it and uses it and it really annoyes me becuase i dont have much left but its okay because it not like its expensive.
Superdrug aqua hydrating day cream.
Lastly i will moisterises my skin with this, there not really much to say about this its just a regular moisteriser.
After this my skin is ready for makeup.
If you want me to do my everyday makeup produts post i will just comment down below.
My next post will be my night time skin care routine, which might be a bit more intreasting as there are a lot more produts. 
Thank you for reading and please follow
Louise
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi friends! My name is priya Ranjan and I am going to share you something about Tattoo removal . Before few months I want to remove our tattoo but not any clinic I found which can remove my tattoo. One day my friend told me about Klinik Esthetika. I visit that clinic and take their service for two months. After two months my tattoo was removed and my skin is in same as before. Thanks to Klinik Esthetika for this Tattoo Removal.

    ReplyDelete