Thursday 8 May 2014

New Look Jewellery Haul

I was just browsing around new look and i noticed there was signs everywhere saying there was a 20% of event for students on, and i was like okay i better take advantage of this, i found some nice clothes but i fell in love with these jewellery pieces, there not much but i thought i would show you anyway.



I needed some earrings to wear on my birthday that went with my dress, and when i saw these i was like these are perfect, as they have baby pink stones in them, and my dress has baby pink in it. They are like pink flowers with gems on the outside. They are really pretty and were only £3.50, but i got 20% off.


When i saw this i feel in love, its so pretty, its statement but not to statement. Its got a lovely gold chain, with cream flowers with purple gem stones in the middle, it also has clear stones in between each flower. It was £6 which i thought was really good especially as i also got 20% of it.


I thought this was really cute and i couldn't leave it behind, especially as it was less than £4. Its got a gun metal chain with 4 gun metal and gold hexagons. Its really cute and delicate yet it has a edgy side to it. I love this and i have a feeling im going to wear it a lot.

Instagram - @beautycallls
Twitter - @beautycallls
Youtube - Louise Hurcombe

BeautyCallls
xxx

1 comment: